Wired Chair Alertamat
The Wired Chair Alertamat is an Alertamat system for use on a chair and comes with an Alerta Alarm Monitor.
The Wired Chair Alertamat is most effective when concealed under the cushion, it activates an alarm to provide the caregiver with advanced warning when a user at risk of falling leaves their chair. Alarm activation will alert the caregiver to ascertain the user's safety. When the user returns to the chair the alarm is reset automatically.
The Wired Chair Alertamat system can function as a stand-alone unit independent of a nurse call system, giving localised alerts, or connect to a nurse call system with centralised activation.
KEY FEATURES & Benefits
- Plug-and-play system
- High and low volume alert
- Multiple choice alarm tone
- Adjustable delay to reduce false alarms
- Low battery alert
- Mains or battery powered
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Dimensions: 25 x 38cm (10 x 15")
- System includes: 1x Chair Alertamat, 1x Alerta Alarm Monitor and 1x 3 metre cable
- Takes 1x 9v battery