Wired Floor Alertamat
The Wired Floor Alertamat is a robust, long-life Alertamat system for use on the floor. The Wired Floor Alertamat is an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
The Wired Floor Alertamat is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway, it activates an alarm to provide the caregiver with advanced warning when a user at risk of falling leaves their safe zone. Alarm activation will alert the caregiver the ascertain the user's safety.
The Wired Floor Alertamat connects to a nurse call system with a 3 metre cable provided or can operate as a stand-alone unit independent of a nurse call system with an Alerta Alarm Monitor (sold separately), giving localised alerts.
The Wired Floor Alertamat comes with a unique built-in “Y” cable, providing a spare socket for other Alerta devices to be connected – using only one nurse call point.
key features & Benefits
- Plug-and-play system
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Dementia friendly
- Connect to nurse call system or stand-alone alarm monitor
- Breakaway cable to reduce trip hazard and prevent damage
- Dimensions: 55 x 80cm (21.5 x 31.5")
- System includes: 1x Floor Alertamat and 1x 3 metre cable