Safehip Hip Protection Pants
The SAFEHIP® AirX® is a 100% textile hip protector with the protector shield based on AirX® spacer fabric technology, which is a breathable, skin friendly and soft textile material. The AirX® technology is your guarantee for optimal compliance.
The SAFEHIP® AirX® hip protectors come in four models – a female, male, unisex and open model in white. The pants are flexible and comfortable to wear, not too warm, and may be used with incontinence pads as a fixation pant. They have been designed to perform like regular underwear, with a fly opening on the male model and lace-look detail on the female.
When the gender of the patient is not known in advance, the Unisex brief is suitable for both.
All SAFEHIP® AirX® pants are very durable and can be washed in industrial washing machines at up to 95°C/200°F and tumble dried at highest temperatures.
- Patented horse-shoe shaped shield designed to disperse energy from a fall away from the hip joint
- The shields adapt to the body perfectly, so the hip protector is not noticeable under clothes
- Excellent breathability (test winner in EMPA test no. 448819)
- Prevents moisture build-up and feels comfortable against skin
- Minimises skin irritation such as reddening and itching
- Pants are very comfortable to wear - no irritating seams
- High percentage of elastane ensures a perfect fit, which also makes the pants suitable for incontinent users
Sizes overlap. To find the user’s correct size, measure the hips at the widest point. If the hip measurement lies between two sizes, choose the smaller size if the patient has slim thighs, and the larger size if thighs are wide or an incontinence pad will be worn. 58% Cotton, 36% Polyamide and 6% Elastane.