Wired Bed Alertamat
The Wired Bed Alertamat is an Alertamat system for use on a bed and comes with an Alerta Alarm Monitor.
The Wired Bed Alertamat is most effective when concealed under the mattress, it activates an alarm to provide the caregiver with advanced warning when a user at risk of falling leaves their bed. Alarm activation will alert the caregiver to ascertain the user’s safety. When the user returns to the bed the alarm is reset automatically.
The Wired Bed Alertamat system can function as a stand-alone unit independent of a nurse call system, giving localised alerts, or connect to a nurse call system with centralised activation.
KEY FEATURES & Benefits
- Plug-and-play system
- High and low volume alert
- Multiple choice alarm tone
- Adjustable delay to reduce false alarms
- Low battery alert
- Mains or battery powered
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Dimensions: 25 x 76cm (10 x 30")
- System includes: 1x Bed Alertamat, 1x Alerta Alarm Monitor and 1x 3 metre cable
- Takes 1x 9v battery